Ryan Dosier – Way, way back in 2009 when The Muppet Mindset first started (when we still used horrible red font and awful picture formatting), we posted an article called The Great Muppet Survey. Recently, some fans of the site have been asking that we resurrect The Great Muppet Survey for all the new fans we’ve gained over the years. I thought it was a great idea, and I’m just now getting around to it. So… here it, is, The Return of The Great Muppet Survey, with brand new questions and brand new rules! Read on…
This survey is a fun way for you Muppet fans to share some of your wit with us here at The Muppet Mindset and our fans who read our posts! Below are 15 questions that we would like you answer at your own pace. From there, copy and paste the questions and your answers into an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When we ran the survey in 2009, we posted everyone’s answers at once, but this time we’ve decided to showcase each Muppet fan’s answers in each post to make this a recurring segment. That means you can answer anytime you want and we’ll save your answers for a new post every week! Fun, right? Check out the questions below and get started on answering The Great Muppet Survey!
- Who are your three favorite characters from The Muppet Show, Muppets Tonight, The Jim Henson Hour, the Muppet movies, etc. and why?
- Who are your three favorite characters from Sesame Street and why?
- Who are your three favorite characters from Fraggle Rock and why?
- What is your favorite television program starring any of Jim Henson’s creations (e.g. The Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, Dinosaurs, etc.) and why?
- What is your favorite Muppet movie and why?
- What is your favorite Muppet/Sesame/Fraggle song and why?
- If you could have dinner with any living Muppet performer who would you choose and why?
- If you could tell Jim Henson one thing, what would it be?
- If the President called you and asked to discuss Muppet projects, what would you tell him was the “Greatest Muppet Moment of All Time”?
- What’s the name of that song?
- If a judge ruled that Grover had to be your personal assistant for a month, what jobs would you have him do?
- In your opinion, what is the worst Muppet production ever made?
- Who is one celebrity you would love to see cameo in the next Muppet movie?
- If you could take a picture with any Muppet, who would you choose and how would you pose?
- What is your favorite piece of Muppet merchandise that you own? (Feel free to include a picture!)
Well there you have it, Muppet fans! 15 questions, most new, some old, for The Great Muppet Survey! Start answering and submit your answers to email@example.com at your earliest convenience to have your answers featured here on The Muppet Mindset! Happy surveying!
The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, firstname.lastname@example.org