Answers from Micah Mann
1. Who are your three favorite characters from The Muppet Show, Muppets Tonight, The Jim Henson Hour, the Muppet movies, etc. and why?
Kermit because he’s the guy everyone loved on their childhoods. Next Fozzie, because I like his jokes more than any other Muppet. Last Walter because we both are BIG Muppet fans.
2. Who are your three favorite characters from Sesame Street and why?
First Kermit because I grew up with him for years. Next Elmo because he’s cute. Last Telly because purple was my high school color.
3. Who are your three favorite characters from Fraggle Rock and why?
First Cantus, because Jim Henson played him. Second, Traveling Matt because he hangs out with us silly creatures. Last Red because she loves to have fun.
4. What is your favorite television program starring any of Jim Henson’s creations (e.g. The Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, Dinosaurs, etc.) and why?
I’ll go with Sesame Street because the characters are cool, and it made me feel good about myself.
5. What is your favorite Muppet movie and why?
My three favorite Muppet films, in no real order, are The Great Muppet Caper because of the bike scene, The Muppet Christmas Carol because it stays true to the book, and The Muppet Movie because it’s classic.
6. What is your favorite Muppet/Sesame/Fraggle song and why?
My favorite Muppet song is “Cabin Fever” from Muppet Treasure Island because it’s fun to dance to.
7. If you could have dinner with any living Muppet performer who would you choose and why?
I’d hang out with Steve Whitmire because when you hear him as Kermit, you feel like there’s something special in the room.
9. If the President called you and asked to discuss Muppet projects, what would you tell him was the “Greatest Muppet Moment of All Time”?
The wedding scene from The Muppets Take Manhattan because ALL the Muppets are there.
11. If a judge ruled that Grover had to be your personal assistant for a month, what jobs would you have him do?
Grover would be great as a Disney animator.
12. In your opinion, what is the worst Muppet production ever made?
I don’t believe in WORST Muppet productions. But the most OVERRATED Muppet project would be The Muppets starring Jason Segel. If I went into detail on why, this would be a LONG answer.
13. Who is one celebrity you would love to see cameo in the next Muppet movie?
I know it won’t happen, but I want to see American Idol finalist & Dove Award winner Colton Dixon in a new Muppet movie. He’s pretty good, you should listen to him.
15. What is your favorite piece of Muppet merchandise that you own? (Feel free to include a picture!)
I have a Walter plush toy that I got at a Disney Store while on vacation.
The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, firstname.lastname@example.org